- Can Monitor Multiple Entrances
- Counts People from Overhead Position
- Directional Sensing
- Saves 24 Hourly Increments
- Multiple EPC-3D can be Linked for Wider Entrances
- View Data on PC or Optionally in the Cloud
Our 3D Stereo Camera People Counter is a device that accurately senses and counts pedestrians in many environments and public establishments, particularly where you may have dense pedestrian traffic and in locations with unstable lighting.
Two cameras send the image to the counter’s processor, which creates a 3D model of the objects’ movement. This allows the system to determine the location and height of the pedestrian with high accuracy.
The processor stores the gathered data in the FLASH memory and later transfers it to the data processing system.
Up to eight of these video camera people counters can be connected together to form one logical sensor for wider entrances.